Witaj! Zaloguj Utwórz nowy profil Regulamin

Zaawansowane

Kwalifikacje na ME i MŚ

Kwalifikacje na ME i MŚ
2012-07-22; 14:34:40
Gdzie możemy znaleźć zasady kwalifikacji konia i jeźdźca na ME i MŚ? Chodzi o ilość przejechanych konkursów, ich poziom oraz w ciągu jakiego czasu trzeba je zaliczyć.

Zmieniany 1 raz(y). Ostatnia zmiana 2012-07-22 14:35 przez Klaudia Jakubowicz-Wojtecka.
Re: Kwalifikacje na ME i MŚ
2012-07-22; 18:39:20
[fei.org]
od str. 12

Junior/Young riders
Horses must have successfully completed at least 2 CEI 2* events or higher.
Of these 2 CEI events, at least one must be at the same distance, minimum speed and time frame as the 4-Star Championship and achieved no earlier than 24 months prior to, no later than the close of nominated entries for Championship and/or 60 days prior to the event, which ever is the longest and must be in combination with the nominated rider.

Riders must have successfully completed at least 3 CEI 2* events or higher.
Of those 3 CEI events, one must be at the same distance, minimum speed and time frame as the 4* Championship and achieved no earlier than 24 months prior to, no later than the close of nominated entries for Championship and/or 60 days prior to the event, which ever is the longest and must be in combination with the nominated horse.

Seniors
Horses must have successfully completed at least 3 CEI 2* events or higher.
Of these 3 CEI events, at least one must be at the same distance, minimum speed and time frame as the 4-Star Championship and achieved no earlier than 24 months prior to, no later than the close of nominated entries for Championship and/or 60 days prior to the event, which ever is the longest and must be in combination with the nominated rider.

Riders must have successfully completed at least 5 CEI 2* events or higher.
Of those 5 CEI events, one must be at the same distance, minimum speed and time frame as the 4* Championship and achieved no earlier than 24 months prior to, no later than the close of nominated entries for Championship and/or 60 days prior to the event, which ever is the longest and must be in combination with the nominated horse.

albo [endurance.pl] od str. 17

Zmieniany 1 raz(y). Ostatnia zmiana 2012-07-22 18:40 przez Iza Drażba.
Re: Kwalifikacje na ME i MŚ
2012-07-22; 22:23:22
Dzięki Iza.Nie jest to tania zabawa,ale technicznie do zrealizowania.Szkoda,że jesienne zawody CEI w Gieniuszach odwołane...
Przykro nam, ale tylko zarejestrowane osoby mogą pisać na tym forum.

Kliknij żeby zalogować